top of page

Connecticut Gaming Center

Public·10 members
August 1, 2021 · changed the group description.

Welcome to my project group,

Due to the Covid –19 Pandemic more people will be working, exercising, reading, writing and most of all playing video games from home 2021-22. According to Bloomberg, IDC and Google Statistics the video game industry had a 20% surge in global in-home sales racking in $179.7 billion in profits making it the largest jump in sales on record...

Leading the way was the unprecedented demand for PlayStation 5.

This also paved the way for huge revenue profits in Mobile Game Apps and Online games to break out and find success. What hasn’t changed is the demand for gaming in person tournaments. This is where thousands of kids come to battle it out over who is the best team in the State or Country.

We want to bring this fun and excitement to Connecticut! We believe by providing this public attraction, kids from miles around will come to Norwalk to have a safe clean fun. In a environment like no other to test their video game skills on the big stage. Whether it’s Fortnite, Mortal Kombat or Call of Duty kids of all ages will have fun. As a bonus we will also have the latest Virtual Reality Simulation Machine Games and movies for our customers.

I need your ideas, talents and support to make this dream come true...

Can't wait to hear from you.

Syzygy Global Technology Team.

About

Welcome to my project group, . Due to the Covid –19 Pandemic...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page