top of page

Mars Loves Venus Dating App

Public·9 members

Okipos 407 Driver Download \/\/FREE\\\\

Language: English (US)407II UniTool LineMode and RasterMode Driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000Install instructions: 1. Double click on 407IILMRMEA.exe.2. Follow the on-screen prompts to extract the driver files3. Launch Add Printer Wizard4. When prompted for the Manufacturer and Model click on Have Disk5. Browse to the following location: C:OKIDATA407IIEnglish.6. Click on OK7. Follow the prompts to finish the driver installation.

Okipos 407 Driver Download

If the driver listed is not the right version or operating system, search our driver archive for the correct version. Enter Okidata OkiPOS407II into the search box above and then submit. In the results, choose the best match for your PC and operating system.

Once you have downloaded your new driver, you'll need to install it. In Windows, use a built-in utility called Device Manager, which allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system, and the drivers associated with them.

I have sucesfully runned all my needed programs in wine, and the migration was almost done till i found that all my 7 pos printers, model OKI POS 407, dont have a driver for linux. After a lot of tests i sucesfully ran the OKI POS with okiibm driver for CUPS though is not producing a good quality printing so im not sure is ready for production.

Here are the questions, I have old hardware and not willing to change (this is one of the reasons to install linux on it). Can i do something to make work the windows printer driver in the linux box?. Virtualization is an option, but not for running all the programs, because thatś other reason to run linux, I get atacked by virus often and had to restore the entire windows box by reformatig, maybe virtualize a small printer server?, is it possible?,Is it viable??

OK, I trying new solutions here, reading the VMWare docuemntation it says its possible to use the drivers from the guest operating system (windows) to commnicate directly to the device (in this case the printer), ill try this solution and repport back in case someone has a similar problem , im thinking on running windows 95 or 98, with a minimal install.

About

Welcome to my Dating App Project Group Please Double Click o...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page