top of page

NICHE' Restaurant & Event Space

Public·12 members
July 31, 2021 · changed the group description.

Welcome to my project group.

Niche' is a New Orleans Cuisine Catering & Event Space company. We serve the business and private sector clients in Sono Norwalk and the surrounding towns within a ten mile radius. Established in 2021, the business will operate as a full-service catering and event planning company for upscale events in the region.

The business event management, event staff will offer a variety of cuisine for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, appetizers, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage service, floral design, space design and decor, musicians, DJs, event equipment and furniture rentals, and other event services. Niche seeks to expand its operations to 2 dedicated locations, Niche' 1 in Sono South Norwalk and Niche II located in Bridgeport, CT.

The addition of Niche gross margins will rise above their previous owner levels and industry averages as rentals of space provide high gross margins. Both existing and new clients will be interested in using this space, and in the additional services Niche provides. Net profits will rise three-fold from 2022 to 2023 after this acquisition, even with the expected increases in operating expenses.

I need your ideas, talents and support to make this dream come true.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Syzygy Global Technology Team

About

Welcome to my project group. Niche' is a New Orleans Cuisin...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page